Welcome to the Casa Grande Neon Sign Park
Please keep in mind this space has been designated as an outdoor museum. You are the guest of Casa Grande Main Street and Casa Grande Valley Newspapers Inc. on private property. We invite the public to marvel at these unique artifacts of Casa Grande's past that have been painstakingly restored for your delight.
We request you bear in mind the following guidelines to ensure this place remains for generations old and new to appreciate.
- This area is under 24 hour surveillance, so don't do anything you wouldn't want your grandma to see on video.
- The Park is open daily and signs are lit from dusk to 11 p.m.
- Please do not enter the property at night after the signs go off.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Please refrain from activity that could damage the delicate neon tubing.
- Benches are for sitting only.
- Glass containers, alcohol and use of illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards or other recreational wheels or motorized vehicles allowed.
Thank You for respecting these simple rules and Enjoy!